If you’re not already a member of CN/IC ECU, and you’re eligible to join, we invite you to be a part of our Credit Union family.
CN/IC Employees Credit Union is a non-profit organization providing financial services to our member-owners. Our commitment to you is that we will strive to continually find ways to add value to your credit union membership. We want to be your credit union, and we would love to serve you!
CN/IC Employees Credit Union is among the oldest Credit Unions in Tennessee. We were originally chartered in 1932 to serve the employees of the Illinois Central Railroad and their families.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Anyone who works for CN Railroad or its affiliates
- Anyone who works for Illinois Central Railroad or its affiliates.
- Anyone who works Amtrak.
- Anyone who works for Pathmark Logistics.
- Anyone who works for 901 Logistics.
- Anyone who works for Tri State Truck Center.
Family members of any current member eligible by blood, marriage or adoption may join, even though such individuals do not reside in the same household.
Other Eligible Companies:
- ATTN: TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
- YOUR BUSINESS MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR CREDIT UNION AND OFFER THIS BENEFIT TO YOUR EMPLOYEES THAT COST THE EMPLOYER ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. THAT’S RIGHT – IT’S A FREE BENEFIT PACKAGE FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES.
- If you work in the transportation industry (or any industry) AND
- You do not already have a benefit package relationship with another credit union AND
- Your headquarters/place of business is located within a 25 mile radius of the credit union office (2005 Nonconnah Blvd., Memphis, TN 38132) AND
- You have less than 500 employees,
- To discuss this opportunity, please contact Sandra Griffis, Manager at 901-332-2686 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS A CREDIT UNION
Credit Unions are member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperatives. Members pool their money making it available to lend to their fellow members. . .”People Helping People”. Credit Union income, after expenses and federally and state required reserves, is returned directly to its members in the form of lower rates on loans, higher dividends on savings and many no-fee services. Unlike banks, profits are not beholden to shareholders. If we make a profit, our members profit, individually and collectively.
The accountability factor is greater at Credit Unions than at other financial institutions where you are just a number. More than 85 million Americans belong to Credit Unions. Research shows that consumers are more satisfied with Credit Unions than with any other financial service providers.